Alex adopted me a number of years ago. He actually belonged to the neighbor on the east side of me, yet spent hours hanging
out with his kitty friends that lived with my neighbors to the west. He traveled through my yard going back and forth between
home and friends.

At that time I had been laid off at work and was spending more time in my home office and patio area. Alex began spending more and more time on one of my Adirondack chairs, during which we had great conversations. He is very vocal and expressive. He also started to follow me into the house. He was unbelievably well mannered. I set out a water bowl for him. I was also rather allergic to him.

An allergy prescription and a year later, I set out a food bowl. I still cannot keep Alex in the house overnight (swollen yucky eyes and congestion issues). Yet he knows that he is welcome to join his kitty friends next door in a comfy kitty igloo in the kitties’ house. It’s a perfect arrangement.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

ALEX'S FRIEND PANTHER

It is now 
day 2
that I am being denied
my sweet pet
(see below post).
The neighbor's daughter-in-law
is house sitting.
She is from out of state and
Alex doesn't know her - because of 
course, he lives at my house.

She is the one that told me
"Alex is now a house kitty"
meaning that I cannot come and 
get him (and for the first time 
ever, he is not allowed outside).

How cruel and mean can these two 
women be? 
What 'benefit' do they get from keeping 
me and sweet Alex apart?
He has lived here for YEARS!! and spent
the night with his kitty friends.
I cannot comprehend their very
deliberate actions - what kind of 
people do this?

Here is an example of their irrational 
thinking...
Alex cannot come home
however Panther 
(their cat not mine)
can spend all day inside with me.
I think the neighbor must have
suffered a head injury...

Two of the photos below are taken
in my (and Alex's) home.

My heart is breaking!!!!!






No comments: